The Following Tips & Requests Will Help Make Your Cool Beans Cruise A More Enjoyable and Satisfying Experience
FOR YOU . . .
- You may want to bring sun block, sunglasses, beach towel during hot, sunny days.
- Bring a light jacket, or sweatshirt is weather is overcast with cooler temperatures.
- You can also bring aboard additional food and beverages. The only exception is red wine.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, try taking a Non-Drowsy Dramamine the night before the cruise, then again 1 hour before your cruise.
- If running late, please call us at 239-777-0020.
- Any use of “Sunless Tanning” products on any of our vessels by any guest will result in a $200 cleaning fee being assessed to the individual responsible for booking the charter.
FOR US . . .
- This is a barefoot (shoeless) boat, so don’t be surprised when the Captain asks you to take off your shoes prior to boarding. Exceptions of course are during cooler weather, elderly guests or medical issues.
- If you can help it, we would prefer no jeans since the rivets scratch the boat.
- Children must be at least 2 years of age.